Monday, November 29, 2010

Why Shutterfly is Awesome

Okay so basically I'm writing this to get 50 free cards from Shutterfly (thanks Emily for spreading word about the promotion!).  I have used Shutterfly in the past for several things.  The most recent project is actually something I can't mention on here because they are gifts and I wouldn't want to spoil it.  However, before that I did design Taylor's birthday invitations using this card:
 But obviously there was a "1" and Taylor's picture instead.  I got a lot of compliments on them.  I must say it was very hard to choose an invitation because there were so many great choices!

We also used Shutterfly for Taylor's birth announcements last year.  What was great was that they doubled as our Christmas card.  Of course they don't have that design available anymore (another great thing about Shutterfly- they constantly get new designs!).  But if you wanted to do something similar, I found this cute announcement/holiday card:

So now I have the task of picking a Christmas card for this year.  I've already taken Taylor's holiday photos and since I got quite a few good ones, I'm going to need a card that holds multiple pictures.
Here are some that I like:
  There are more that I really like, but I don't think I can post them all on here!  Not sure which one we're going with yet so I guess you'll just have to wait for your card to come in the mail.   I love how Shutterfly lets you customize the text on the cards so you can write pretty much anything.  Also, you can change the color and font of the text so the card is really personalized.   Maybe next year we'll make a calendar.  I really like this one:
And let's not forget I'll have to make birth announcements again here in a few months- I just checked out some of the new designs and they are SO adorable. 
Anyway, if you're interested in the blogger promotion that Shutterfly has got check out the requirements here.

Happy shopping and happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment