Saturday, November 6, 2010

Eating My Words

So remember how I said Taylor wouldn't be walking that much before her 1st birthday?  I guess today she set out to prove me wrong because that is all she did today!  Anywhere she wanted to go, she walked.  The only time she crawled was to get to something she could pull up on so she could walk again!  She even walked down to her bedroom and got 2 of her pacifiers out (oh yeah she knows where we keep them!).  I'll try and get some pictures of it soon because she does look kind of funny when she walks.  Plus, it's pretty amazing to see someone so small walking on her own!

A hidden bonus to walking?  It totally wore her out- she was in bed before 5:30 and hasn't made a peep since.

Annnd as soon as she went to bed, Walker finished installing baby proof locks on the cabinets.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment