Wednesday, November 17, 2010

24 Weeks

Hmmm almost done with the 2nd trimester?  When did that happen?
Anyway, 24 week appointment went great other than the 6 pound weight gain I had this past month.  I keep telling myself it was all the water I've been drinking and my "heavy" winter clothes ;).
Feeling baby girl move every day which is good.  I still can't really feel her from the outside yet. I really think she's turned inward because it feels like she's kicking all of my organs.  So Walker has not been able to feel her yet but I'm sure he will soon.  Then again, he hasn't really tried to feel her.  As he said, he keeps forgetting I'm pregnant.  (Really?  Because I certainly can't forget these days!)
Feeling pretty good other than being completely exhausted.  I am usually laying in bed by 8:30 most nights.  I don't remember feeling this tired when I was pregnant with Taylor.  Maybe it's because now I'm chasing Taylor around!
As for a name....ugh.  We do not have a name yet.  I can't make up my mind because nothing "sounds" right.  Part of my problem is I feel it needs to kind of match Taylor's name.  Meaning, Taylor is kind of a common, normal sounding name.  It's not really weird, uncommon, or trendy.  So yeah...kinda stuck.  We want a 2-syllable name that does not end in a vowel.  Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment