Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Big Party

I promised an entry about the party and here it is.  We celebrated this past Saturday so Taylor wasn't technically 1 yet, but I figured no one would come to a party the weekend after Thanksgiving (not that I blame them with all of the great shopping to be done!).  The party was a big success.  Almost everyone came which was awesome.  I'm so glad Walker has a lot of family in the area because if we had to rely on my family as guests then Taylor would have been pretty disappointed. ;)   Anyway, we didn't really have a theme other than the decorations were pink and brown.  I'm so not into all the character stuff so it was hard to do a theme.  Anyway, Taylor loved seeing all of her relatives and opening her presents.  But of course the best part was the cupcake at the end.  I could go on, but I think pictures do a better job.  =)

 All the loot
 Yummy cupcakes!!
 Why yes, I did make the banner =)
 Taylor took a snooze in the middle of the party to make up for her missed afternoon nap.
 Papaw holding the 2 youngest grandchildren
 Taylor needed a little help from daddy opening her presents
 Where's my cupcake?
 Am I supposed to eat this or can I just play with it?
 Mmmmmm that's a good cupcake
 Sugar high!
 Frosting is good for the skin
Graden checks to see if Taylor wants to share her leftovers
Even the shoes were not immune to frosting fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment