Thursday, November 4, 2010

2nd Time, Not as Exciting?

So maybe I've brought this up before, but how come with this pregnancy things just aren't as exciting?  I really don't think it has to do with the fact that it was unplanned planned by God.   I was just thinking how it's been 2 weeks since I had read my weekly update on my iphone apps (yes appS- I have 2 pg tracker apps).  When I was pregnant with Taylor I obsessively checked multiple pregnancy websites daily and I couldn't WAIT until I got to read the new updates.  I also religiously read my weekly updates from "Your Pregnancy Week by Week" and I would even sneak peeks at the coming weeks. 

But with this pregnancy?  Sorry kiddo but I just don't have time!   And maybe part of it is that I kinda already know what's going on because I remember from last time (easy to do since it wasn't that long ago!).

I really hope this doesn't mean that this baby's firsts won't be as exciting.  They will be right?  I mean I pretty much cried the first time Taylor laughed.  I really hope that things will be just as exciting with this baby, even if the pregnancy is not. 

And now I will go catch up on my weekly updates....

No comments:

Post a Comment