Wednesday, February 9, 2011

36 Weeks

I guess now I'll be updating weekly as I started my weekly appointments today.  Hmmm, how did we get to this point already?

Anyway, the highlight of the appointment was definitely my weigh-in.  I know, what preggo likes that part?  Well, anyone who has gained only a pound in the last 2 weeks likes it!  Total weight gain is 28 pounds.  Honestly, I was surprised because I've had just a few Jimmy John's cravings lately, and waaaay too many ice cream cravings (speaking of which....).

Blood pressure was good too but that's never an issue.  Also happy to report that I still don't have any swelling, heartburn, or leg cramps.  Overall, I feel pretty good, other than not being able to bend over very far anymore.  Oh and now I pee every half hour- haha!

I had my GBS test today so hopefully it comes back negative.  I didn't have it with Taylor so I'm hoping that's the case this time.

Nothing else is really going on.  I'm still having contractions here and there and a few have even been just a tad uncomfortable.  But nothing regular.  My midwife is very positive I won't be going into labor anytime soon.  I'm just fine with that.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment