Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Card

Why is it so hard for me to pick out a Christmas card to send out?  Because Shutterfly has too many choices!  Yes, this is another blog post on why I [hear] Shutterfly.
Now I pretty much have our card designed, but I won't post the final product on here (what fun would that be?).  Instead I will share some cards that I was debating between.....

Now, since the photos I'm using are black and white, I had to look for cards that would look good with that (so unfortunately, I  wasn't able to consider any cards with a brown background).
I like the flowers on this one:



And the colors on the letters really pop with this one:

And this one is just plain cute:


Right now, all photo cards are 40% off so if you plan on getting your cards from Shutterfly (and I highly recommend you do- they have GREAT customer service!) you better do so soon.  And also they're offering free shipping, and buy one get one 50% off on products like photo books, calendars, etc.  And thus ends my post on why Shutterfly rocks.  =)

You can check out ALL of the current Shutterfly promos here

No comments:

Post a Comment