Friday, June 1, 2012

Sing, Sing, Sing!

I think most of you saw the video of  Taylor singing along to "We Are Young" by Fun on Facebook (I'll post it below in case you didn't) but that is not the only song in Taylor's repertoire.  Apparently, Taylor pays much more attention to the radio than I thought.  And it's just random parts too.  For example, Rihanna's "We Fell in Love" (or whatever it's called) was playing and after the main chorus, the music picks up and has a repetitive beat that builds and builds (and makes me want to lace up my running shoes).  Well all of a sudden from the backseat, I hear a "dah, dah, dah, dah, dah" in perfect time to the music. I thought I was the only one who sang along to the instrumental parts!  And then last week, Christina Perry's "One Thousand Years" came on and Taylor started singing "one step cloooser."  The best was last night when "Moves like Jagger" came on and Taylor, while not able to nail the words of the chorus down, was able to provide the background "uh" at the exact right moments.  I see many Willis sing-a-longs in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment