Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Look Back

I guess I'll jump on the blogging bandwagon here and post something about 2011.  It was a pretty good year for us I have to say.  Let's just do a summation with pictures. :)

Sometime last January I decided Taylor's bangs were too long.  This is the result.  Lesson learned: don't cut your child's hair unless you are a professional!

Also last January I got to meet some of the wonderful ladies from CFPN in person.  I cannot express how much love and support I've gotten from them!  (If you're interested in joining, check out the blinkie on here)


Definitely not the most flattering picture of me but I love this picture of Miss Lucy and I (thanks Jill for capturing this one!)
I know I've already posted this picture on here but I love it because it shows what I worked so hard to achieve: a baby in milk coma :)
From our trip to NC.  12 hours in the car with two under two is horrible challenging an accomplishment.
My yummy birthday cake from my 30th birthday (my golden birthday mind you)
Taylor's first time trick-or-treating.  She did very well with going to people's doors, not so great on actually saying "trick or treat."
 Taylor turns 2!

Lucy's first Christmas

2011 was a very good year for us and I have so many more pictures I could share, but the picture uploader is being slow and I'm getting bored :)  Here's to a great 2012 and we hope God blesses you many times this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment