Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Surgery for Our Girl

The title makes things more scary than they are, but here's the deal: Last week I took Taylor to an audiologist and an ENT.  They determined that she had fluid in her ears and enlarged adenoids and both needed to be fixed.  So this Friday at 7 AM Taylor will be getting tubes in her ears and her adenoids removed.  I know it's a really "standard" procedure but it's hard for me not to worry because she will still be put under general anesthesia.  So if you happen to think of it on Friday morning, say a quick prayer for Taylor (and me!).  Thanks!

and Lucy is sitting on my lap dying to get to the keyboard so I'm going to let her have at it:

mn   m,nb     f                    tr,      n                   gy                                               cc

(someone really likes the space bar)

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully everything went well with the surgery. Just wanted to let you know I tagged you in a question post. http://paolucci2007.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it.html If you have some time feel free to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete