Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Decade, New Blog!

I decided yesterday (as I entered my thirties ) that my blog needed a makeover.   Considering I'm the only one who posts on it and everything about our family on here is from my point of view, I no longer felt the need to call it the Willis Family Blog.  It's allll mine.  Besides, Walker has his own blog.  Hmmm maybe I should start following it.....
I managed to fix a few things about this template that annoyed me but there is still a problem I'm having.  See how the post title is indented?  That's because there was an image there, but I removed it because I didn't like it.  I cannot figure out how to get the text moved back over to the left.  I guess it's not a huge thing, but it irks me that nothing I have tried has worked.  I also can't get my favicon to work.  I know right now it looks like a piece of abstract art.  It's supposed to be a cute little owl.   Wait no, I changed it.  I made my own using a picture of Lucy's feet, but for whatever reason, the messed up image of the owl is still there.  I'm blaming Blogger on this one.   So enjoy the "modern art" that is my favicon. 
Post about my birthday will be coming soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright, cute background! If you send me the html code in a word doc, I can probably tweak it for you. Wait, so could your husband probably. And if you want the TCBOTB logo gone too, I can do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog name and background! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete