Thursday, September 23, 2010

16 Weeks

Last post for today, I promise!

Yesterday was my 16 week prenatal appointment.  I got to meet the newest midwife at Christie Clinic, Deb.  She's really nice and she used to be an L&D nurse at Provena so if she ends up delivering me that will be awesome!

I'm very proud to say that I'm keeping my weight gain in check this pregnancy!  I actually lost a 1/2 pound from my last appointment.  Don't worry; I'm not trying to lose weight- I eat plenty!  I think it really helps that I've been very good about working out.  I don't even do much- just 20-30 min. of cardio or strength training about 5 times a week.  I guess it's making a difference though; total weight gain so far is about 4 pounds- woohoo!

Baby's heartbeat was good although it took the nurse a while to find it.  Honestly I was getting a little scared.  And as soon as she found it, Baby ran away- little stinker!   But it was 154 which makes me think maybe this one is a girl too (oh I hope I hope I hope!!!).   But then again, I was so sure Taylor was going to be a boy.  I guess we'll find out for sure on October 21st! 

No comments:

Post a Comment