Friday, July 23, 2010

8 Month Pictures

Yesterday morning we took Taylor to Meadowbrook to do her 8 month pictures.  Overall I have to say it was pretty unsuccessful.  First, it was horribly humid (even though it was only 8 in the morning) so we were all uncomfortable.  Second, Taylor was a lot more interested in the grass, dirt, leaves, plants, basically everything but the camera.  And since she is still in the middle of teething, any time we did get her to look at the camera, her hands were in her mouth.  After her nap, I set up a "studio" in our living room since we have such good light coming in and I was able to take some more inside.  Even though I took around 140 pictures of her, I only ended up keeping just over 30.  It's not that those were the only good ones- I just figured we didn't need tons of pictures of her eating her hands (and yet somehow we still ended up with a lot like that). 
All of the pictures can be viewed on my picasa album (http://picasaweb.google.com/joannal.willis/Taylor#) but here are a few of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment