Saturday, January 30, 2010

On the homefront....

On Friday both Walker and I got to tour the house we like in Gibson City.   It is truly an amazing house for the price.  The current owner did a wonderful job of maintaining the house and he is still improving it such as adding a third full bathroom to the basement.  Honestly I called the realtor on a whim just to see if I liked the inside of the house as much as the outside.  It's funny- a lot of things I do on a whim turn out really well (like grad school, buying our 1st house).  So now it's time to make an appointment with our lender to see what's what.  If we moved within the next year we'd have to pay back $2000 on the grant I got when I bought our current house.  And oh yeah there's the whole issue of even selling our house!  That's the part that makes us really nervous.  We're pretty sure the financial aspect will work out; we just can't buy a house until we sell ours.  There is no way around that.  We're going to just keep praying that everything will work out the way it's supposed to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment