Thursday, January 21, 2010

First Family Post

Everyone else has a blog, why not us?
Clearly our blog title describes our family. Who's the geek? Well Missy of course! No the geek is Walker and he wears that label with pride.

Tomorrow Taylor will be 2 months old. It is hard to believe that 2 months have already gone by. In that time she has gained almost 4 pounds (we'll find out tomorrow the exact number!), has rolled over in both directions, and can sit in her bumbo chair unassisted. Walker is even already training her to hold her bottle but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

Missy and Mazie have adjusted very well to having a baby around. Missy could care less except when it takes away from her getting attention. Mazie has shown some curiosity but like most cats she prefers to have her own space.

Walker's job is going well of course. Everyone loves him at his school which is of course good for me.
And I sadly only have a week left of maternity leave. I am not ready to leave my little girl and return to the now-chaos of my classroom but it is a necessity.
Will update tomorrow after the doctor's appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment