Friday, May 20, 2011

Back to the Doctor

Okay I was going to type out a whole long explanation of why I'm going in to see my OB on Monday and then I realized that the things I was typing were things that people might consider TMI.  I don't have a problem sharing, but I don't want people to get grossed out.  So I'll just say this, I had an ultrasound done 2 weeks ago to check things out.  They found a spot on my endometrial layer and at the time the midwife I met with said it didn't look like anything serious but she would have my OB look at it.  My OB's office called me on Wednesday and said my OB wants to see me this Monday morning to "come up with a plan."  Ummm yeah I freaked out.   I don't know what that means.  I asked the nurse and she said "well to go over your ultra sound and talk about if you're still bleeding and she may want to do another ultra sound."  So I don't know what my OB is thinking that spot is but needless to say I've been a little worried ever since that phone call.  I've been thinking about it a lot and what I'm almost hoping is that the spot is a piece of retained placenta.  This would certainly explain some of the things that have been going on, including my struggle to build a decent milk supply.
So I guess my point in posting this is please feel free to send prayers and positive thoughts my way.  I'll post again once I know something.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment