Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Look Ma, No Hands!

In my last post, I mentioned how I created my own hands-free pumping bras which was pretty MacGyver of me according to Walker.  This morning I started thinking about all the things I've done while pumping so I thought I would share....=)

*Feed Lucy
*Feed Taylor
*Play with Taylor on the floor
*Check email/general computer stuff
*Pay bills
*Blog (yep I'm pumping right now)
*Eat
*Fold laundry
*Sleep (I have fallen asleep while pumping several times now)
*Ride in a car
And soon I will be trying to pump while driving, probably on my way to work.

I'm clearly all about the multi-tasking!  And now I must end this as my adorable toddler is starting to get very crabby in her high chair (it's not my fault she threw all her crayons on the floor and can't reach them now....)

No comments:

Post a Comment