Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Complete Randomness

Here are the random thoughts I've been thinking lately.....

1. Enjoy the time before your baby starts walking.  Once they are mobile, you can forget taking them anywhere they will be required to stay in one place.

2. I've already started getting comments on how big I'm looking and how it's hard to believe I still have 7 weeks.  This may be true but keep those comments to yourself- it doesn't help that I already feel like a hippo; I don't need other people's opinions validating those thoughts.

3. Another comment to be kept to yourself- "was it planned?"  I honestly didn't mind this question at first but now I'm getting rather annoyed by it.  Does it matter if this pregnancy was planned?  Are we going to love this child less because it wasn't?  Heck no!  I seriously think that the only reason people ask this question is so they can feel superior for a few seconds because they never had an "oops" or never think they will (by the way I never thought I would have an "oops" either....)

4. If it's going to snow/sleet/rain and make the roads dangerous, do it enough so that at least school gets canceled.  I don't enjoy driving on dangerous roads.

5. Lastly, my hormones must be hitting me hard right now because this has ended up being a really crabby post.  Time for some chocolate.....

1 comment: