Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Juppy Walker

Alright, I don't normally buy weird baby products online but when this little item came across my email from babysteals.com (any moms out there who aren't getting emails from them....make sure you sign up!). 
This is the Juppy Walker.  No, it is not a grocery bag with holes in the bottom.  And it is not a restraining device for your child.  It is so when your child is learning to walk you are not leaning over killing your lower back trying to help them.  Ours came in the mail on Monday and I have to say it is awesome.  Taylor loves using it and so do we (especially Walker!).  The straps are adjustable so you can make them fit any height.  The lining on the inside is super soft, it zips up in the back, and it comes in a cute little pouch.  No, Juppy is not paying me to say all these things.  I just felt I needed to share an awesome product with all my parenting friends!
I think it's normally $25-$30 but through babysteals I got it for $15 (plus $3 for shipping).  Definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment