Monday, February 20, 2012

Lucy is 11....er, almost 1!

So I totally forgot to post a "Lucy is 11 Months!" post and seeing as how she's turning 1 in just a few weeks, I'm almost thinking what's the point?  To keep it brief, 2 teeth with 2 more coming, cruising but not walking, 4-5 words (mama, no, hi, up, and something that sounds like "dis" which she says when she's pointing at things), 1 sign (milk- the only one I  used consistently with her), and the understanding that when Taylor does something she doesn't like, she has to come tell mom.

Pictures- only 3 of them because she wasn't very cooperative ;)


2 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! Logan said "dis" too, which we took to mean "this" because I found when I was asking him what I wanted I would say "this?? this??"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! This year went by so fast!

    ReplyDelete